Riscone is a harbour of the city of Brunico located about 2 km above the old town on a sunny high-alpine plateau and directly at the Plan de Corones lift facilities. Hence, you can enjoy wonderful vacations in the Dolomites in summer and winter... Summer holidays in the Dolomites
Here at Hotel Reischach we offer a varied summer programme with activities and excursions to the "Pale Mountains" and the "Green Alps". Experience the contrast between the rough Dolomite rocks and the idyllic mountain landscape of the main Alpine ridge. Wonderful hikes
and easy cycling tours
to the most beautiful destinations in our land. Experienced mountain guides will accompany you on the tours and will tell you more about the history of these imposing mountains. A comprehensive and varied programme for the whole family! Here some tours:
All information about the KRON-AKTIV OFFER WEEKS Skiing holidays at Plan de Corones - Dolomites
- Trial and introductory course to Nordic walking
- Easy cycling tours and guided mountain tours in Brunico and surroundings • Theme hike on the topic of "baking bread"
- Culture path in Gais, theme path "Stones tell" in Falzes or the mills trail in Terento, Nordic walking wellness day
- Guided mountain tours in the Dolomites, the most beautiful mountains in the world
- Mountain-bike tour to the Giro d'Italia king’s stage at Plan de Corones according to the motto "On the traces of cycling pros"
- High-rope climbing garden and mountain river climbing adventure
In winter, Plan de Corones
is the no. 1 ski resort with almost 120 km of splendid slopes and access to Sellaronda, the most famous one-day ski tour in South Tyrol. Skiers and snowboarders love the wide and varied slopes at Plan de Corones, the modern cable car facilities without long waiting times, and the great alpine huts. Our Hotel Reischach is located only 800 m from the valley station in Riscone - the ski bus will get you there directly! And after a wonderful skiing day in the reign of the Dolomites you can relax in our wellness area
. Winter holidays at Plan de Corones can be that beautiful.